1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are IT data (e.g. small text files), saved and stored on devices that you use to access our website.
There are two types of cookies:
- Administrator’s cookies (i.e. our own cookies) – uploaded by us in connection with rendering services in an electronic way by us (i.e. through our website),
- third-party cookies – cookies uploaded by our partners via our website.
2. WHICH COOKIES WE USE
We use two types of cookies:
- session cookies – these files are stored on your device until the browser session ends; after the end of the session they are permanently removed from the memory of a device.
- permanent cookies – these files are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted; these files are not removed from the device after the end of a browser session or after switching off the device.
Neither the session cookies mechanism nor the permanent cookies mechanism allows for downloading any of your personal or confidential information from your device.
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR
Cookies allow us to make corrections and improvements on our website, which positively affects its reception. It also gives us the opportunity to analyse information that does not contain personal data – for statistical purposes, and to determine interest in specific sections of our website.
We use our own cookies to:
- adjust the content of our website to the preferences of users,
- ensure maximum functionality of our website and, consequently, optimize its use,
- remember the history of pages visited on our website, so that we can recommend relevant content,
- remember the settings you have chosen and personalize your interface (e.g. selected language or region),
- recognize basic parameters of your device so as to properly display our website,
- verify sources of users’ redirections to our website,
- provide you information relevant to your location,
- create statistics (anonymous) to improve our website,
- ensure the safety and reliability of our website,
- accomplish marketing goals.
We use third-party cookies to:
- collect general and anonymous statistics via Google Analytics (cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA). More details on this subject can be found in point 6 below,
- a) to present on our website multimedia content, downloaded from an external Internet source, www.youtube.com (cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA). More information on this subject can be found in item 7 below.
4. SAFETY OF YOUR DEVICES
The cookies we use are safe for your devices. In particular, it is impossible to get viruses or other unwanted or malicious software onto your devices through the cookies.
5. SETTINGS/DELETING COOKIES
You can choose such settings in your browser so that it informs you when a cookie is sent or that it blocks cookies.
Detailed information on how to disable cookies can be found in the software settings (for your web browser). You can introduce changes to cookies at any time. You can also delete cookies from your device at any time.
Below you will find links that indicate how to disable cookies in several the most popular internet browsers:
- Google Chrome – disabling cookies in Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox – disabling cookies in Firefox
- Internet Explorer – disabling cookies in IE
- Opera – disabling cookies in Opera.
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google Analytics is a tool provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as: “Google”) which allows for analysing the traffic on websites. It uses cookie files.
The information obtained through a cookie (such as the time, location and frequency of visits on the website, including IP address) is usually sent to Google in the United States and stored there. Google uses the above information to assess the use of our website, create reports (in particular on the traffic on our website), and provide other related services. Google may transfer this information to other parties if such an obligation is required by the law or if these entities process data on behalf of Google.
Google Analytics allows us to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. Thanks to the obtained statistics, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for users.
On our website, we use Google Analytics with the function of IP anonymisation. This means that your IP address is shortened, and thus anonymized by Google, already within EU member states or in another EEA country.
According to Google’s declarations, the IP address provided by your browser as a part of the Google Analytics service is not compiled by Google with other data.
In addition, it is possible to disable the Google Analytics service (Google offers in this respect the appropriate add-on to block the Google Analytics service in the most popular browsers). Information on this subject can be found at the following link:
If you enable this option, information about you visiting our website will not be sent to Google Analytics. However, this does not prevent transferring such information to us (or other analytical tools used by us).
On our website, we present multimedia content downloaded from an external Internet source, www.youtube.com. As a result, by visiting our website you also connect to the YouTube server.
This service belongs to YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, 94066 San Bruno, California, USA, which is a subsidiary of Google Inc.
The information provided by YouTube shows that data are sent to the YouTube server, including information about the websites you look through while watching a video on YouTube. If you are simultaneously logged in to YouTube, these data will be assigned to your account on this site. To avoid this, log out of YouTube before visiting our site.
More information on it can be found at the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy/update?hl=pl.